Are Ecornell Certificates Reputable

Is Econell a Rebel University? Would it be as good as a public university? 3

I just sang a new work and one benefit is that you get a big discount from ecornell

I'm more interested in Econell than Kaplan.

So ... do you accept transfers?

Can your credits be transferred to a public university or college?

Is online college a waste of time? Which Rebel Online College Doesn't Break Your Bank Account Like Most Colleges Today?

I haven't seen the exact key that Ecornell has to offer ... so I'm thinking of doing it while waiting for an answer. But if they're just certified ... are they worth it?

update

Hmmm .. like your single certificate = (

Online universities like Kaplan are complete scams. The titles they give you are not worth the paper they are printing, and employers and people like them will laugh at you when they find out that you have enough money to give them. Don't do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hEwOtqMZhI

Good question ... I've done a lot of work at eCornell in the past so I'm excited to share my findings (Global News and Reports). The purpose of the certificate program is professional development ... I really need it.

I don't know what program you're considering, but I've completed the HR certification program and I love it! (I know they also have programs for Financial Management, Leadership, Allied, Food Service Management) Too much flexibility ... I only spend a few hours a week on my program. Courses have a set date and end date, but you do not have to enter the course at a specific time. The certificate I received was from Cornell University.

My employer asked me to research HR programs and I liked what I found in the eCornell program. My company pays on my behalf, but I know that when I first called one of the eCornells consultants, he told me about the different payment options. I know it's helpful to have Cornell credentials on your resume because the name and affiliation with standard education are well known.

I recommend calling him.

Econel diagnosis