Ar Condicionado Tcl é Bom

Inform or with TCL 9000 BTU condition? 3

Dude © The following, non-Paranaense Moors encountered heat here, Moors like me at home Eira and home quality here © 110v, TCL Split State of 9000 BTU hot / cold with a voltage of 110v not to insert Bought Air. My four, ie 6m², did you share یا or did you follow this TCL brand  © in good condition? Air 110v Pre 220v Young thing in the cool part (some freezes but the other) and here on the wall at home ذریعے Through the double threshing floor, where is the problem in the installation section? And in will or energy it says that it is divided and strong and conémic  © In truth, there is someone who can help me .. © Only those people. Receive I said I don't have room, the sun only shines after 6 days and when it sets.

Only one small room, which requires 9,000, can be 7,000 or 7,500. Save energy and less electricity with our power cords. As far as 110 is concerned, whichever is, district equivalent or 220V. Current difference of wires, 2 or double. So be careful with electrical connections, depending on whether your home is on Era or Central Rock. It's not economical, but to eliminate the heat, it's worth it.