Apt Suite

Apt Suite

What you mean: Opt Suite Unit Unit 1.

I am applying for a position and it is provided for the current email address and for example they provide examples: APT, Suite, Unit,

This means your apartment or suite number. If you find a usage, leave it blank.

Room building

This page can help you.

D:

What do you mean: Opt Suite Unit Unit.

I am applying for a position and it is provided for the current email address and for example they give examples: APT, Suite, Unit,

Apt Suite

Apt Suite

This means that if you live in an apartment building, not mine, what is the apartment number (apartment), suite number (usually found in better properties) and unit (usually if you live in a condominium) Are). )

This is your address, if it is an apartment, like the number, the suite is the room number and the unit name.

If you live in an apartment or suite, he will want your number. For example, the number on the door of your apartment. Postal code for your city. Each city has a postal code. If you don't know yours, you can find them online. Or ask someone. Everyone should know that there are complex zip codes.

Give me the right direction

I understand now

If you live in a building where other people live and everyone has their own apartment, this is your apartment number.

However, if you are the only person who lives at your address (or they are all from the same family, roommate or similar), leave this field blank.

Apt Suite