Apodos Para Mi Novio

Apodos Para Mi Novio

My friend's last name please :)

Casey Pemos is already on the moon and I want to give her a beautiful nickname so that no difficult thing gets too long and sad, XD Thanks: D !!!

Polo, Popcorn, Pok ،mon, Pok ایم, Amy Gordes (if thin), My skinny (if fat), Checkstrax, Mesello, Mi Vada, Bear, Rabbit, Chhota, Bell, Pernita, Peselito, Gemoncito, Mon Coque (My little one) Sa collection in French), Better Half, Crotoro, Breto, Papuk, Papu Serengo, Country (dear in it) Bulgaria), Herzin (little heart in German), Amor Mayo (), Trust (in Catalan), Aziz, Love, cute, sow, mill, galito, in the end it is necessary that you want and you really want to. Tell him, he has to pay attention when you talk, because you feel or because you feel compelled, right ???

To see if you serve the ward ... (enter the nickname you want)

Happiness !!!

Hello =)

Apodos Para Mi Novio

Apodos Para Mi Novio

My friend's last name please :)? 3

There are already ksi pimos on the moon and I want to give it a cute nickname p not too hard thing not too long and sad xD Thanks: D !!!

polo, papuc, poclo, pocc, mi gordis (if thin), I am thin (if thick). , thrush, pucguito, chikistrikis, mi cielo, mi vida, bear, rabbit, chick, bull, piranita, pastlito, jamoncito, mon cu cu (my little collection in french), better half, creative, burrito, papuc, papuciringo, máƒÂlichak (Dear ito in Bulgaria), Herzchen (small heart in German), Amore Mio (), Trastet (Trastecito in Catalan), dear, love, fluff, dwarf, mi il, gallito, after all it is necessary for you to like And feel that way. Talking to yourself, he needs to pay attention when you speak, because you feel or because you feel obligated, right?

To see if you serve the ward ... (enter a custom alias)

Congratulations!!!

Hello =)

Sorry, JJJJJJJJJJ, Ara J, MMM because you see his step, usually he receives someone's name through EC or part of their appearance from JJIOES CROAD.

Call her the number we don't like, the woman who gave us the nickname goes to my case.

GORDDIIIIII AYY !! No love, Pablo or Pablito won't tell me again.

Add PD Hoons.

Precious

drink

My life

my Love

My cute sticky bear hehe

Etc.

drink

drink

I drink

Teddy bear

Dear

scoc

drink

Grandfather

just a little

lost

Mignon (wiped like Qiuti) is not wiped at all like English.

N

to be

I heard a lot

Mostly they serve you hahaha or maybe not.

Care and good luck

Goodbye)

qoziita !!! oziito boyo !! Amol ... qolacn .... boto ...

You don't have to be black if you already love.

Apodos Para Mi Novio

Apodos Para Mi Novio

But, thin fat girl, aunt or my love, my life

Pacquiao, Papi, Ni, Caramel, Baby

When you define who you are or what you do, it's easy.

Apodos Para Mi Novio