Annuaire Inversé Plaque D Immatriculation

How to find someone's name by number plate?

Information can be obtained from the police and gendarmerie, who do not impose restrictions like chicken. Therefore, the registration number (and related address) available at City Hall can no longer be officially assigned by you.

We understand why. Other than that, silence!

There is an undesirable but effective way: file a complaint against someone who locked your car and took the goods, and be sure to enter that number in writing.

A few months later, he saw a newspaper in which he was told: Mr. Bernard Pegas, 21 at the Rio des Foss in Tripoli, we explained: I was not silent that day in Paris, I have reliable people Who can testify, and my car, which, in fact, in this number, is not a gray Cleo, but a blue BMW. He then explains that he may have made a mistake in writing the number ... but now he has the information.

This is the limit. I am pointing out that you are mentally curious, but I cannot advise you to try.

By the way, is this teasing?

This is not possible

Unless you know someone at City Hall

DNA 718

It depends.

It has to be strengthened, otherwise it is impossible

In fact, there is a list of all car and license plate holders, but it is provided to the police, judiciary or other competent authorities to prevent misuse. You are only asking if you can claim the right reason (accident, loss, any other reason ...)

Find them on Schedule EZ.

Become a police officer ...

If you do, you and the victim will suffer