Anilina Cabelo

Anilina Cabelo

Paint or hair with liquid aniline?

A special color with liquid aniline

The girl bought good paint and dispelled the illusion of aniline. I will run your axes very carefully with it. But in the end, what are you in charge of? Then do what you don't? it is

No, not even crazy, maybe with powdered aniline, I've never heard of anyone who painted with liquid aniline or chile, maybe you can seduce him, but not sure.

Your hair will be as dry as straw, will not fall out for it, never rely on aniline, used as a dye in hair that is hydrated and shiny, or it comes out cheap, Treatment is very expensive.

Good kind *

Anilina Cabelo

Anilina Cabelo

Paint or hair with liquid aniline? 3

Can people dye their hair with liquid aniline instead of powdered aniline ...?

I made an aniline in blue, more liquid  © .. Will the same effect be used in the powder or not?

Specific color with liquid aniline

The girl bought nice paint and got rid of this illusion of Anlin. I will turn your ax with it very carefully. But in the end, what are you in charge of? it is

No, not even crazy, maybe with aniline powder, I've never heard of anyone who painted it or painted Chilelo with liquid aniline, maybe to seduce you, but it's also safe. do not have.

Your hair will dry out like straw, don't fall for it, aniline never trusts, it's designed to be used as a color in hair that gives hydration and shine, with or without it Turns out, the treatment is very expensive.

Good type *

Anilina Cabelo