An Hour Or A Hour

An Hour Or A Hour

Have you said yes or no? ۔

I always thought you said it was you because you were with the conspirator, but in a word that says I have to use someone please help me.

You will say ur because in this crazy language the letters are first ... and since h ur ur is silent, it sounds like a letter or, a little bit, grass in America instead of grass

Help for example!

An Hour Or A Hour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uMc3rNnTo4

An Hour Or A Hour

Did you say or ur? 3

I always thought you said it was you because you were with a conspirator, but in a word that says I have to use someone please help me.

You say ur because the letters in this crazy language precede the words ... and since h is silent in ur, it sounds like a letter or like grass instead of grass here in America.

Help for example!

You or you

You are because he is silent.

for you

An Hour Or A Hour

An Hour Or A Hour

It is good that you have ss with h which is not a letter. But the reason for adding a to ur is that when we open ur we write it as Our, just like any other word is sung with the letter. One such example is. Settlement Officers, MA, Deputies etc.

It's you because it looks good and it just expresses you.

I always tell you because you are our Jaguar and when I say you confuse me ... I'm not sure what the correct answer is ... lol. Great question. Ha ha :)

I've never heard you say that before. If h is silent, use a letter.

I think you are very right.

it's yours. This is one of the exceptions that we are happy to include in English. In fact, this is the first time we've been talking about spelling.

An Hour Or A Hour