- - All clothes (women and children)
- - Clothing accessories - bags, belts, ties, handbags.
- - shoes (all types)
- - articles for children.
- - Household items, glass and furniture.
- - books, toys, bicycles.
- - Stereos, radios and other electronic work equipment.
- - Sheets, bedding, curtains, curtains
- Generally, most Amvets donation programs accept clothes, furniture, shoes, books and toys. Almost everything. Using the Donation Town catalog, you can get local contact details for Amvets Donation Service and directly ask specific questions about your donation.
Our trucks pick up from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16:30.
- 1. TELEPHONE HOURS: (877) 9908387.
- PROGRAM VIA EMAIL - / li>
- PLAN AN ONLINE TAKE-AWAY - Click on the appropriate area below.
Your donations will be collected and deposited in thrift stores. Our flea markets sell them to the general public. Proceeds go to programs and services for our veterans.
As long as it is small and light enough for a driver to load it into their truck. Call us at 8662944488.
Where can I donate clothes
6 Things To Do With Your Flea Market
Free donation collection for charities across the country
National charities that accept donated furniture include:
The Salvation Army accepts all clothing for men, women, babies and children. Also accepts vinyl records, CDs, jewelry, shoes, bags and accessories. You can donate books, but not magazines or encyclopedias.
- Generally, most veteran programs accept donations of clothing, furniture, shoes, books, and toys. Almost everything. When using the donation city catalog, you can call up your VVA fundraiser local contact details and ask them specific questions about your donation.
No, Habitat for Humanity does not accept donations from mattresses or boxes. If you are close to a Salvation Army, they will likely take your mattress with them if it is in good condition.
The Charity Watch Group consistently awards AMVETS NSF an F rating. The Better Business Bureau has stated that AMVETS NSF does not meet five of the BBB standards for charity.
Top 10 Charities That Support Veterans
Financial Performance Statistics
American Veterans (AMVETS) is a volunteer organization founded by WWII veterans in the United States Army. Speak on behalf of the members and for reasons that the members consider useful to the rest of the nation.
Donate AMVETS National Service Foundation. Thank you for choosing to donate to AMVETS NSF. Donations are 100% deductible.
The National Service Foundation (often referred to simply as the Foundation) is the fundraising arm of AMVETS. These include the National Service Officers Program, the Memorial Carillon Program, the Americanism Program, AMVETS scholarships, youth programs, and hospital projects.