American Healthcare Academy

Is the American Academy of Healthcare certification valid? ۔

I need to re-verify in CPR soon and I don't offer any course, it looks like a website but I'm not sure.

update

I work as Lorad on my L, I have been verified, but it has expired, so I need to verify again and I just want to know if this is a Lego site.

Subject: Because the AHCA is not approved by the American Red Cross or the American Heart Association.

Neither the American Heart Association nor the American Red Cross recognizes programs outside of their home country.

American Academy of Health.

I have used this site recently and I would never recommend it to anyone. Don't be small Pay an additional training fee through the Red Cross or the American Heart Association. I used the American Academy of Healthcare and they never sent me their wallet with six free certificates as promised after a 3 week wait. While waiting, I called customer service twice and sent two emails. I asked for a copy and it was rejected because he said it could be printed on plain paper ... printed paper looks dirty and unprofessional. The wallet-sized card in the mail was the main reason I decided to bet on this deal. Basically they promise and steal your money. DIZZY!