American Express Collection On Bank Statement

Can't see the transaction on my bank statement? 3

I have a transaction called American Express Collection 5 that I don't know about. I went to the bank, but they told me it works with American Express. I called Amex and they said they had nothing to do with the transaction ... although I'm not in debt, but now I'm afraid to add the word.

I go to the bank, but I still wonder if you know any of the American Express 5 collection.

Let them know that this is not all. They will send you more information. Sometimes you may not have heard the name, but when they check it, you know it belongs to you.

I once had one I was sure wasn't mine, but the company that used the trailers was the one I used.

You may have placed a magazine or informative order and forgot to provide your bank details.

If the bank cannot confirm who the fee is for, it will have to refund them from where they came from. As a precaution, have your free credit report ready or call toll free at 18773228228 to get three free reports. If you are unfamiliar with the reporting issue, please fix it immediately. They can also put you on a fraud alert through the Trans Union Fraud Department. Call us toll free at 18006807289. You will notify the other 2 offices and must be updated every 90 days to remain active.