Amana Fridge Model Number Location

Where can I find the model number of an Amana refrigerator?

The refrigerator model number is located on the top right of the inside of the refrigerator.

Simply put, how do I find my Amana model number?

You can find the model number of your series on the left side of the glove box. It should be visible when you open it. The oven model number is located on the upper left wall of the front panel. The model number can be found on the cooking plates under the burner housing.

Second, how do I know the age of my Amana refrigerator?

Find the Amana refrigerator model label by looking in the wall. For dishwashers, the mark on the door seal is in the upper left corner. For a single Amana built-in oven, look at the lower left front frame of a double built-in oven and find it in the lower oven by opening the door.

Also asked, where can you find the model number of a refrigerator?

The model number and serial number are printed on the lower left label of the devices on the outside and on the front. Inside the refrigerator there is another label on the side wall above the upper compartment.

Where can I find the model number of a Kitchenaid refrigerator?

HOW TO FIND THE MODEL NUMBER

• Built-in refrigerator: In the refrigerator, on the left wall.
  • Compressor: The compressor in the sliding door.
  • Plate: On the plate, under the stove.
  • Dishwasher: on the left edge of the dishwasher door.
  • Dryer:
  • Hoods and ventilation openings:
  • Hot water dispenser:
  • Ice machines:

How old is my device based on model number?

To determine the age of the device, use the serial number (not the model number) to determine the date of manufacture. Our serial numbers begin with two letters followed by six digits. The two letters at the beginning of the serial number indicate the month and year of manufacture.

Where is my model and serial number?

Where is the serial number of the Amana dryer?

You can find the downloadable model number of your tumble dryer inside the door at the top left of the front panel. The model number of the front loading wiper can be found on the underside of the cover, just in front of the lint filter.

How does an Amana stove work?

How to start an Amana oven

Where are Amana refrigerators made?

Amana devices are mostly proudly made in the USA. The refrigerators are made in the city of Amana, Iowa. Dishwashers and other appliances are made in factories in Ohio, while some series are made in Oklahoma.

How old is my Maytag refrigerator?

Where is the model number of the GE Wall Oven?

The model number can be found on the inside, on the right side of the frame or in the rear corner of the frame.

How long do refrigerators last?

According to the 23rd Annual Portrait of the US Home Appliance Industry, standard refrigerators typically last between 10 and 18 years with an average lifespan of 14 years. The life of a compact refrigerator is even shorter, from 4 to 12 years with an average life of 8 years.

What parts is the refrigerator made of?

Refrigerator Common Parts Glossary

How can I identify my Kenmore refrigerator?

Kenmore models always have a three-digit prefix, eg. B. 110 or 665, then a full stop, then several digits. Then look for an aluminum stick or a silver or white adhesive label.

How do you find the cubic foot of a refrigerator by model number?

Where is the serial number of a Samsung refrigerator?

The serial number and model number of the refrigerator can be found on the device itself.All Samsung refrigerator product codes are printed on a label on the left side of the refrigerator.

What do the Frigidaire model numbers mean?

For example, the Frigidaire color reference is the 10th digit of the model number and consists of 16 letters representing the colors.

Below is an example of Frigidaire FGUN2642L refrigerator?

which is available in three colors … E means black leg, F means stainless steel and P means pearl white.

What model of GE refrigerator do I have?

Finding the model and serial number of the GE TopFreezer refrigerator

where is the model number of a spa refrigerator next to each other?

You can find the model number on a sticker or nameplate. It is usually located in the door (around the frame), on the side or back of the device. Model numbers usually consist of letters and numbers and can also contain characters such as slashes (/) or dash ().

What is the year of manufacture of my Kenmore refrigerator?

Where is the production date of a serial number?

The first two digits are the year of manufacture and the next 3 digits are the date of July (the day of the year). For the 2020 base station, the date code is listed under the product item serial number.

What is the production year of my Frigidaire refrigerator?