Alternative Investment Meanings:
Alternative investments are financial assets that do not fall into any of the traditional investment categories. Traditional categories include stocks, bonds and cash. Most alternative investments are maintained by high quality institutional investors or approved individuals due to their complexity, lack of regulation and level of risk.
- Alternative investments are financial assets that do not fall into any of the classic categories of shares / earnings / money.
- Private equity or venture capital, hedge funds, real estate, commodities and fixed assets are examples of alternative investments.
- Most alternative investments are not regulated by the SEC.
- Alternative investment is somewhat illegal.
- Although traditionally aimed at institutionalized and recognized investors, alternative investments may be possible through alternative funds, ETFs and mutual funds for retail investors who build alternative asset portfolios.
Literal Meanings of Alternative Investment
Meanings of Alternative:
(One or more of the items) is available as another option.
Synonyms of Alternative
option, substitute, other possibility, possible, different, replacement, another, other, choice, second
Meanings of Investment:
The act or process of investing money for material gain or income.
The environment of a place by enemy forces to encircle or stop it.
Sentences of Investment
Discussion on private investment in road construction
Synonyms of Investment