Definition of Allotment:
In economics, attribution describes the systematic distribution of resources across different institutions and over time. In the financial sector, the term generally refers to the allocation of shares when issuing public shares. Typically, two or more financial institutions sign a public offering. Each customer receives a certain number of shares to sell.
The amount of something that is given to a particular person.
Disbursement of loans that can be issued during the allotted period (usually a month or a quarter).
Become part or part of the property.
Allocation usually refers to the distribution of shares issued to a subscription company that participates in the initial public offering. The rest of the savings will go to other companies that have the right to sell the remaining shares of the IPO. There are a number of concessions that apply to new shares and new or existing shareholders.
Systematic distribution of resources between different institutions, elements or periods.
Synonyms of Allotment
Part, Batch, Price support, Share, Financial assistance, Portion, Assistance, Limit, Kitchen garden, Lot, Mess, Share, Ordering, Disposition, Allowance, Formation, Stint, Quantum, Depletion allowance, Patch, Earmarking, Tagging, Percentage, Welfare, Distribution, Public welfare, Meals, Plot, Collation, Tract, Scholarship, Halver, Budget, Stock, Marshaling, Stake, Meed, Market garden, Interest, Moiety, Formulation, Fellowship, Grant-in-aid, Public assistance, Ration, Contingent, Form, Allocation, Subvention, Arrangement, Constitution, Equal share, Arraying, Dole, Proportion, Percentage, Destiny, Emergency rations, Welfare aid, Relief, Slice, Guaranteed annual income, Small share, Annuity, Collocation, Proportion, Deployment, Piece, Segment, End, Syntax, Helping, Cut, Array, Helping, Rations, Grant, Big end, Pension, Order, Appointment, Support, Tucker, Board, Subsidization, Retirement benefits, Regimentation, Appropriation, Quota, Field rations, Short commons, C ration, Chunk, Measure, Half, Apportionment, Truck garden, Bounty, Portion, Disposal, Pecuniary aid, Lot, Grant, Dividend, Allocation, Subsidy, Rake-off, Alimony, Modicum, Commons, Allowance, Ration, Placement, Welfare payments, Quota, Deal, Setting aside, Slice, Measure, Structuring, Stipend, Old-age insurance, Aid, Tax benefit, K ration, Commission, Assignment, Bit, Bite, Fate, Help, Bigger half
How to use Allotment in a sentence?
- In economics, attribution describes the systematic distribution of resources across different institutions and over time.
- Benefits are secured so that all employees can receive bonuses at the end of the year.
- Allocation usually refers to the distribution of shares issued to a subscription company that participates in the initial public offering.
- Johns will explain the distribution of his wealth that he will receive after the death of each of his children and grandchildren.
- A stock split is a type of allotment in which the company allocates proportional shares of existing assets.
- When your demand increases, you may need to request an allocation for your product later in the day.
- The main reason a company issues new shares is to raise funds to finance commercial operations.
- When the children run out of power, the device turns off the television.
Meaning of Allotment & Allotment Definition