All Risks: What is the Meaning of All Risks?
The definition of All Risks is: All risks is an insurance coverage that automatically covers all risks that are not explicitly excluded in the contract. If, for example, full comprehensive insurance does not explicitly exclude flood protection, the home is insured against flood damage.
- All Risks is a comprehensive insurance policy offered in the non-life insurance market.
- All of the risks listed are of two types of insurance that are usually offered to homeowners and businesses.
- Fully comprehensive insurance policy allows the policyholder to claim compensation for all events that are not excluded from the agreement as a policyholder.
- Policyholders can usually pay more if the driver or car is involved in a contract that includes excluded special events.
- Fully comprehensive insurance is different from declared risk insurance in that the policyholder can only claim compensation for the events listed in the policy.
A simple definition of All Risks is: All Risk Property Policy, sometimes also called Special Policy, covers all losses unless it is due to the risks listed in the policy.
Meaning of All Risks: Extensive insurance coverage compared to ordinary property insurance. Covers more damage or loss than the exception stated in the policy. Hiscox 606 is an all-risk policy.
Extensive insurance coverage compared to ordinary property insurance. Covers more damage or loss than the exception stated in the policy.
Literal Meanings of All Risks
Meanings of All:
Used to indicate the total number or scope of a particular group or item.
Used after a number (in games) to indicate a tie.
Albanian Lake (s)
Sentences of All
Everyone I meet.
All dressed in black
After the expansion, there are still two of them.
Synonyms of All
every, the whole lot, totally, perfect, every single one of the, the whole amount, utterly, the complete, in all respects, full, entirely, every single, all-out, utter, the whole of the, completely, each one, every one of the, without reservation, outright
Meanings of Risks:
Risk management situation
Expose someone or something valuable for loss, damage or loss.
Synonyms of Risks
chance, threat, prospect, put in jeopardy, jeopardize, probability, gamble (with), bet, put at risk, endanger, imperil, danger, peril, possibility, hazard, fear, put on the line, venture, menace, take a chance with, likelihood