Alexa hub

Alexa hub

Is Alexa a Smart Hub? Alexa doesn't need a smart hub to work, it works fine on any home network with a stable internet connection. This means you don't have to connect another Smart Home Hub to your router when using Alexa.

Do you need a smart home to use Alexa?

Alexa doesn't need a smart hub to work, it works fine on any home network with a stable internet connection. This means you don't have to connect another smart home hub to your router when using Alexa.

What is the best Smart Hub for Alexa?

For even more options, try the Alexa-enabled Smart Hub. These include Wink, SmartThings, Insteon, Nexia and most recently Lowes Iris. When Alexas is on board, Shell can control any lights, switches, or outlets connected to this hub.

How do I start Alexa?

Launch the Amazon Alexa app. Press the menu key. Click the Skills option. Search for "eero". Click Activate Skill. Enter your account information and confirm it with a unique access code.

What kind of hub do I need for my Alexa?

The smart hubs present in Alexa devices use the Zigbee specification. Zigbee is a kind of communication protocol. Zigbee-compatible smart devices can be used directly with Echos with integrated Smart Hub without the need for additional devices. Which products do not need a hub?

Do You need A Z Wave hub for Alexa?

The Amazon Echo (and its variants) is a great voice control device with Alexa personal assistant software, but it doesn't come with a ZWave chip (at least at the time of writing). To sync your Alexa with any ZWave device, you need a ZWave hub to act as a bridge between the two.

:brown_circle: What's the best way to ■■■■ up Amazon Alexa?

And if this guide doesn't help, you can always contact a HelpCloud technician in time. The easiest way to connect all your smart devices to Amazon Alexa is to use a smart hub.

:brown_circle: What kind of hub do I need for Amazon Alexa?

The easiest way to connect all your smart devices to Amazon Alexa is to use a smart hub, the most common on the market is the Samsung SmartThings hub and its app. If you have multiple devices in your home, they may not speak the same language and may be difficult to work with.

What kind of device does Alexa work with?

Alexa works as a smart home controller, so it can recognize and interact with multiple devices from different manufacturers. An example of such a controller is an Alexa device such as the Echo or Echo Spot.

:brown_circle: Is the Amazon Echo Dot a Smart Home Hub?

Your favorite low-budget smart home hub is the third-generation Amazon Echo Dot, although it's not a traditional hub; can control only Wi-Fi connected devices; You can use different smart home devices in the Alexa Link app and then activate them with a dot.

:brown_circle: Do i need a hub to work with alexa tv

While Alexa does not require a hub, smart hubs must still be connected for Alexa to work with various smart home products. Therefore, Alexa can connect and control your smart devices. Keep in mind that the need for a smart hub varies by brand and not all smart products require a hub.

Do you need a hub for Alexa to work?

Therefore, Alexa can connect and control your smart devices. Keep in mind that the need for a smart hub varies by brand and not all smart products require a hub. Like most smart home solutions, Alexa has also created a custom kit and logo for companies to add to their product.

:brown_circle: Do you have to have a smart TV to use Alexa?

To turn your TV on and off with your mobile phone's voice, you need a smart TV. A TV that is not connected to Wi-Fi will not work with this feature. Just like setting up your mobile phone as a TV remote, you need an app to connect your smart TV and Alexa device.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Do you have to have WiFi for Alexa to work?

A TV that is not connected to Wi-Fi will not work with this feature. Just like setting up your mobile phone as a TV remote, you need an app to connect your smart TV and Alexa device. All three components (mobile phone, TV and Alexa) must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.

Can A Z Wave Hub talk to Amazon Alexa?

This means you can't have a ZWave switch or plug that communicates directly with your Echo. BUT you can use the smart home hub as a bridge between ZWave devices and Amazon Alexa.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I set up my hubitat with Alexa?

First, make sure your Hubitat system is up and running. You also need to set up Alexa and download the Alexa mobile app. Tap the plus (+) sign in the top right corner of the app to add a new device type. Alexa will then attempt to discover the previously selected Hubitat devices.

How do I connect my Alexa to my home?

Use your home Wi-Fi network or direct Bluetooth connection to connect your Alexa device and use smart home devices. In most cases, the connection process consists of two steps: to connect to Wi-Fi, use the manufacturer's app to allow Alexa to connect to the device.

:brown_circle: Do you have to have WiFi to use Alexa?

The first thing to do after getting your Alexa device is to connect it to your Wi-Fi network. So if you change your Wi-Fi network or try to use your Alexa device in a new location with a different Wi-Fi network, your device simply won't work.

:brown_circle: Are there any smart home hubs that work with Alexa?

Smart home hubs that work with Alexa 1 Samsung SmartThings Hub. SmartThings offers one of the most robust smart home ecosystems on the market. 2 winks. 3 Nexia Home Intelligence Bridge. 4 universal ISY Hub peripherals. 5 Home control HomeSeer. 6 Almond Smart Home WiFi Routers.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I use Alexa in my home?

With smartphone apps or simple Alexa voice commands, you can control light bulbs, thermostats, garage door openers, security cameras and more. Use a home Wi-Fi network or a direct Bluetooth connection to connect your Alexa device and use smart home devices..

How to connect my hubitat to Amazon Alexa?

Connecting Amazon Alexa to Hubitat 1 Select applications in the Hubitat web interface on the left side of the page 2 Select + Add integrated application 3 Click the Amazon Echo application 4 Select the devices you want to control with Alexa 5 Click Done.

Do you need a hub for Amazon Echo Plus?

Amazon also has an offer that gives customers a free Philips Hue white light bulb when they buy an Echo Plus. Importantly, the Echo Plus replaces any existing smart hub that uses ZigBee, not just Philips Hue. Here are some examples of smart hubs that the Echo Plus can replace:

Are there any WiFi routers that work with Alexa?

Instead of buying a smart home hub separately, Securifi Almond routers also serve as a smart home hub and Wi-Fi router. Two Almond routers, Almond+ and Almond 2015, also work with Alexa and Echo.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Do i need a hub to work with alexa video

This means you don't have to connect another smart home hub to your router when using Alexa. While Alexa does not require a hub, smart hubs must still be connected for Alexa to work with various smart home products.

:brown_circle: How can I connect my Alexa to my TV?

Once you've connected Alexa to the hub, you can say "Alexa, turn on your TV" without using the remote. Another way to connect Alexa to your TV is to use a mobile phone with an infrared emitter. Infrared emitters are part of some smartphones, but mostly Android devices, as Apple doesn't make iPhones with this feature.

Do you have to have a smart home to use Alexa?

Unless you're using an Alexa-enabled device with a smart home hub (like the Echo Plus and the second-generation Echo Show), you'll generally need to update your Alexa to work with your smart home device. You update Alexa by activating the Alexa skill from the device manufacturer.

:brown_circle: How can I tell if I need a hub for Alexa?

Find information about 'Works with Alexa'. A good way to find out if the product you are trying to buy requires a Smart Hub is to check if the product information has a Works with Alexa section. This section indicates whether anything else is required for the product to function.

What is the best home control hub?

Based on extensive testing, Samsung SmartThings Hub v3 is the best smart home hub for most consumers. Not only does it cost less than $70 and it works with a wide variety of devices, the logic also allows you to set rules robust enough to trigger devices. However, there are areas where this could be improved.

:brown_circle: What do you actually need to use Alexa?

To use Alexa, you need a device with built-in speech technology. This usually means an Amazon device like the Echo, Echo Dot, or Echo Show, but this cloud-based personal voice assistant is also integrated into the Echo Auto and some third-party systems.

What products are compatible with Alexa?

Devices like Fire TV are also compatible with Alexa, as are some third-party devices: Ecobee Switch + light switch, LG InstaView refrigerator, and the aforementioned Sonos One speaker. Someone even programmed Alex to work with Roth Billy Bass.

How do I add a smart plug to Alexa?

Set up your smart plug with Alexa. Whether you're using iOS or Android, the instructions for connecting a smart plug to the Alexa app remain largely the same. Click the menu button in the top left corner and then choose the first option for Add device. On the next screen, the app will ask you what type of device you are setting up.

What devices are compatible with Echo?

Echo-compatible devices include WeMos Switch, Insight Switch, and Light Switch, as well as Hues A19, Lux, BR30, Bloom, and LightStrip.

What is the best smart hub for alexa tv

The greatest strength of SmartThings is its versatility: it is the most compatible hub and Samsung has its own set of devices that can be connected, including connectors and different types of sensors. Finally, it integrates with both Alexa and the Google Assistant so you can control all connected devices and scenes with your voice.

:brown_circle: What is the best Smart TV to buy?

Vizio. Vizio P Series Quantum X 2019. Type LED. VIRGINIA. Dimensions: 65 Vizio is an American company that has established itself as one of the leading television brands and one of the youngest in the North American television market.

:brown_circle: What is the best 40 inch Smart TV?

• TCL 40S325 40'' Roku LED TV with 1080p resolution. With this TV you get Full HD 1080p, with beautiful colors and contrasts to enhance your viewing experience.
  • Hisense LED Roku H4 40'' Smart TV.
  • VIZIO D40D1 Full Size 40" LED Smart TV.
  • Skyworth E20300 40 inch 1080P Android Smart TV.
  • 40-inch FHD 1080P LED TV.

Should you buy a smart TV?

Yes, you need to buy a smart TV. The TV industry doesn't just survive, it thrives on gadgets and the battle for performance, as TV can only do what it can.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Which is the best Smart TV series?

• TCL 8 Series
  • LG C9
  • LG C8
  • Samsung Q90R
  • TCL 6 Series
  • Samsung q80
  • Sony X950G
  • Vizio P Series Quantum X
  • Vizio P Series Quantum
  • Vizio M Series Quantum

What is the best smart hub for alexa app

Amazon Echo (4th generation) with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Zigbee is the best smart home hub for most people. Its many radio modules allow it to connect to a wide range of energy-efficient smart home devices, and Alexas' procedures are very complex, so you can use a series of triggers to automatically activate other smart home devices.

Which are the best smartphones ever made?

• Samsung Galaxy s2. This is arguably the best cell phone of all time with almost unparalleled processing power.
  • HTC sensation. This mobile phone, another Android smartphone, has quite advanced features.
  • Apple iPhone 4.
  • Motorola Atrix 4G.
  • Motorola Brute i686.
  • LG Optimus 2X.
  • Google Nexus S.
  • INQ touch cloud.
  • Orange San Francisco.
  • Nokia N8.

What are the best first-time smartphones?

• Samsung Galaxy S8 (2017). This phone is by far the most amazing smartphone released to date. There are
  • Google Pixel. Pixel is one of the most innovative products on the market for several reasons. But for beginners
  • Motorola GS series Android smartphones. Depends on if you want a phone

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is the best rated smartphone?

The Google Pixel 3a is the best smartphone of 2020 if you appreciate the camera's value for money and also want to use vanilla software directly from Google.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is the best smartphone brand?

• Samsung. Samsung Electronics, based in Samsung City, is a South Korean company and a subsidiary of the Samsung Group.
  • huawei. Founded in 1987, Huawei is the world's largest smartphone manufacturer in China.
  • Apple.
  • Xiaomi.
  • Oppo.
  • Vivo.
  • LG.
  • ZTE.
  • Lenovo.
  • Realme.

How many cell phones did CNET review in 2011?

With the holiday weekend approaching and CNET editors taking a breather for CES, it's time to take a break and reflect on the past year of moving. In 2011, the loyal mobile phone testing team tested 165 mobile phones, from simple models that let you make calls to advanced smartphones that can change your life.

Is there going to be a new iPhone in 2011?

The new iPhone is likely to be announced this summer and there are sure to be many more Android devices released throughout 2011, but hopefully they will be released because the manufacturers and carriers that ship them are reliable.

:brown_circle: Which is the best Android phone for T-Mobile?

In short, great design and ease of use combined with high performance make the HTC Sensation 4G one of the best Android phones of all time and the best choice for TMobile customers. Then came TMobile with LG's award-winning G2X.

:brown_circle: Is the HTC Sensation 4G a good phone?

The Sensation 4G stunned Bonnie Cha, who is often hard to impress, with its dual-core processor, impressive QHD display and improved HTC Sense interface. So who cares if the speakers weren't good?

How to activate Alexa?

Swipe down from the top of the screen to enable Alexa. Select settings. Tap Device options. Make sure the Alexa switch is turned on. If you don't have the Alexa switch, tap System updates. Click "Verify Now" and follow the instructions. If you still don't see the blue line when you hold the Home button, you may need to turn off parental controls.

How do I setup Alexa on my laptop?

Windows PC and Echo Link: Sign in to your Alexa account by selecting "Choose Settings" in the left pane. Select your Echo from the list of devices. Select Bluetooth. Select "Connect a new device". Alexa searches for available devices. Go to your computer's search box, which may be located in the Start menu.

How do you start Alexa?

To use Alexa on PC, first say the activation word ("Alexa", computer, etc.) and then run the command. You can also select the Windows Alexa icon to launch the app. Alexa for PC does not support some features available on Echo devices.

:brown_circle: How do I turn Alexa on?

To activate Alexa whisper mode: Open the Alexa app on your Android phone or iPhone. Click the menu button in the top left corner of the app. Select settings. At the top of the screen, click Alexa account. Select Alexa Voice Responses.

:brown_circle: How do you ■■■■ up Alexa?

Log into your Alexa account by clicking Select Settings in the left pane. Select your Echo from the list of devices. Select Bluetooth. Select "Connect a new device". Alexa searches for available devices. Select the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you activate Alexa dot?

Alexa Settings Touch the Alexa device you want to activate. Select your language from the drop-down menu and click Next. Touch Connect to Wi-Fi. It's a blue button at the bottom of the screen. Look for the yellow light on your device and click Next. The Alexa app connects to the Echo.

How do you restart Alexa?

1. Press and hold the microphone mute and volume down buttons simultaneously for about 20 seconds until the light ring turns orange. The light ring briefly turns blue. 2. Wait for the ring light to turn off and on again.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do i start alexa echo

How to connect the Alexa Echo app. Connect the power supply to your Echo or Echo device. As soon as the light ring around the echo turns orange, take the smartphone. Install the Alexa app (free) from the Google Play store on your phone. Open the Alexa app.

:brown_circle: How do I start up Alexa?

How to set up Alexa Connect for your Echos power supply. Install the Amazon Alexa app on your phone. Touch the device symbol and then the + symbol. Follow the onscreen instructions to connect the Echo to your Wi-Fi network and enter your password. Alexa is ready to activate skills for you.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you set up an echo device?

Open the Amazon Alexa app from the app drawer or home screen. Log in to your Amazon account. After logging in, select the horizontal bars in the top left corner of the screen to display the menu. Tap Add device. Select Amazon Echo from the list. Select your custom Echo device. Select the generation of your Echo device.

How to start alexa on my android samsung

Select Alexa from the Android menu. Download the Amazon Alexa app from the Google Play Store. Open it and log in to your Amazon account. Open the settings on your Android phone. Open applications. Tap Default apps. Select Help & Voice Input. Choose Alexa instead of the Google Assistant.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to make Amazon Alexa your default app?

1 Download the Amazon Alexa app from the Google Play Store. 2 Open it and log in to your Amazon account. 3 Open the settings on your Android phone. 4 Open applications. 5 Touch File Applications 6 Select Help & Voice Input 7 Select Alexa instead of Google Assistant.

How to set Alexa as your voice assistant?

How to Install Alexa as a Voice Assistant on Samsung Galaxy Phones. Make sure the Amazon Alexa app is installed and signed in on your Galaxy phone. Check and install the latest updates on your phone. Open the Settings menu and choose Applications > Default Applications.

How to use Alexa instead of Google Assistant?

Here's how to use Alexa instead of the Google Assistant on your Android phone. 1 Download the Amazon Alexa app from the Google Play Store. 2 Open it and log in to your Amazon account. 3 Open Settings on your Android phone. 4 Open applications. 5 Touch Default apps. 6 Select Help & Voice Input. 7 Select Alexa instead of Google Assistant.

How do I set up a new device on Alexa?

In the control panel, press the button to configure the new device. In the Select device to configure screen, tap the type of Alexa device you want to configure.

How to start alexa on computer

1) Open the Microsoft Store. 2) Search for Alexa (here is the direct link). 3) Click Get & Install. 4) Open Windows in the search bar. 5) Find Alexa. 6) Log in to your Amazon account. Congratulations, Alexa is installed on your Windows 10 PC, but now you really need to use it.

Can I download Alexa to my computer?

Amazon Alexa is available on select Windows 10 laptops, but starting today, anyone with a Windows 10 PC can download the Alexa app from the Microsoft Store.

How do you download Alexa on PC?

Download Amazon Alexa for PC. Install the application and follow the instructions. Launch the application from the start menu. Log in to your Amazon account. People outside the system may need to change the system language. Optionally activate the Home app when connected to this computer in the Alexa settings for the autoplay function.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I get Alexa for Windows?

As expected, you can install Amazon Alexa on any device with Windows 10. To get Amazon Alexa, you need to download the Alexa app and run the .exe file. Download Amazon Alexa for Windows 10 here. Run the .exe file and the Amazon Alexa app will be installed. Optional: You may need to change the system language to VS.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do i start alexa after being unplugged

Take Alexa out of the box, plug in the cable, then plug it in. Alexa will immediately start flashing blue. Wait for the blue light to go out and be replaced by a blinking yellow light. Orange means it is ready to use. Now go to the settings page.

What to do if your Alexa is not working?

If your Alexa speaker still doesn't work after turning it off, you'll need to do a factory reset. You should also factory reset your Echo speaker if you sell it or give it to someone else. Factory reset using the Alexa app. You can reset your Echo device using the Alexa app on your iOS or Android smartphone.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to reset an echo from the Alexa app?

Resetting the Echo speaker using the Alexa app 1 Open the Alexa app on your smartphone or tablet. 2 Tap the Devices button in the lower right corner. 3 Select Echo and Alexa. 4 Select the Echo or Alexa device you want to reset. Confirm your choice by clicking on the "Exit" window.

How to reset Alexa with the volume ring?

To reset Alexa on an Echo device with ringer volume: 1 Locate the reset button. 2 Using a paper clip or toothpick, press and hold the reset button. 3 Set up Alexa.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I set up my Amazon Alexa?

Open the Alexa app on your smartphone or tablet. Press and hold the action button on your device for five seconds to start the installation process. The light ring turns orange. 8. Open the Alexa app on your smartphone or tablet to connect the device to a Wi-Fi network and register it with your Amazon account.

How to start alexa after you have moved text

Setting up your Alexa device after moving is the same as setting up a new Alexa device. You'll need to provide a new Wi-Fi network name and password, determine your location and time zone, and change other location-related settings to make sure everything works as expected.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Where can I set the location of my Alexa?

You can set the location of your Amazon Alexa devices through the Amazon Alexa app for iOS or Android devices, or through the Amazon Alexa web app. Regardless of where you go to indicate your location, the steps are much the same.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you send a text message with Alexa?

Launch the Alexa app. Go to the "Communication" section and select "Message". Select a recipient from your contact list. Remember, you can only send a text message to your contacts who have the Alexa app or an Alexa device.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I change my address on my Alexa?

When you first connect to Alexa after moving, you still think you're in your old place. To access information related to your new location, you need to change your address in the Alexa app for each of your Alexa devices. Open the Alexa app and tap Devices > Echo & Alexa > Your Echo Device > Device Location.

What smart home devices are compatible with Alexa?

You can turn on lights and other appliances in your home, or create shopping and to-do lists by saying commands as if you were using an Amazon speaker. An Alexa device can be controlled with Alexa. These devices include smart ignition switches, light bulbs, vacuum cleaners and a Dish Hopper receiver.

Can i connect my firestick to my alexa hub

Once the user can access the Amazon Fire TV settings menu, they need to scroll through the settings and click on the “Alexa” option to pair the Amazon Alexa device with the Amazon Fire Stick.. This allows all Alexa operations to take place on Amazon Fire TV.

What is Alexa on fire stick?

Amazon Fire Stick with Alexa allows users to search for movies by voice. You can also search for other useful information, such as the weather! Amazon's voice control system is called Alexa, which is an advanced remote with many voice control options.

What is Alexa Fire TV Stick?

Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa TV Voice Remote. For the uninitiated, the Fire TV Stick is a small USB device with an HDMI port that plugs into your TV and streams movies, TV shows and music from Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Amazon Prime, Spotify and much more. sources.. .

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How does Amazon Fire stick work?

How does the Amazon Fire TV Stick work? The Fire Stick connects to an HDMI TV via USB, via Wi-Fi and is equipped with a Bluetooth remote. Just plug in the Fire Stick and you will be prompted to complete the installation process and sign in to your Amazon account. The Fire Stick is the central repository for all your content.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is Alexa Fire TV?

Alexa can also control TVs with Amazon's built-in software, such as the Element 4K Fire TV Edition. Owners of this Fire TV edition or future smart TV have the ability to control TV settings such as volume and input switching. When connected to an HD antenna, users can also switch channels, pause and resume live broadcasts.

Alexa hub not responding

If your Alexa device is not responding, you should first check if it is compatible with the smart home hub you are using. This will ensure that you don't try to connect Alexa to an incompatible device and get in trouble in return.

Is there a problem with the he hub for Alexa?

Instead, try turning off all but one of your Alexa devices before continuing testing with HE Hub. If the problem persists, disconnect only one and reconnect it. It is possible that one of the Alexa devices is causing a network delay.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What to do if your Alexa is not responding?

If your Alexa device, Amazon Echo, is not responding, all you need to do is restart your device. Here are the steps to reboot your device.
Step 1 : You need to press the volume up and down buttons at the same time. You have to do this twice.
Step 2 : Now you can check if the LED is blinking.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my Alexa not connecting to the Internet?

Sometimes your device may not be connected to a Wi-Fi connection or a Wi-Fi connection may have no coverage at all. A slow internet connection can also affect how well Alexa works for you, so check your speed too.

How can I check if my Alexa device is connected?

Once you get to the device menu, you will see all the Alexa devices there. All you need to do is select a device to make sure it's paired. Even if you see that the device is paired, you can try to restore it by unplugging it once and then plugging it back in.

What is an alexa hub

In November 2020, Amazon launched the Alexa Care Hub, a service that helps older customers maintain independence and reassure family members. Basically, it combined two echo points, echo shows or other echoes, so that the children of older parents can see them at any time.

:brown_circle: What is Alexa and what does she do?

Alexa is a smart assistant that listens to and responds to voice commands, giving you answers, reminders, and other helpful information when you need it. One of the most common ways to use Alexa is to answer quick questions such as: B. What will the weather be like tomorrow or when will Tesco close?

Which Alexa is best?

• Amazon Echo (4th generation) The Amazon Echo Dot with clock was his old favorite Alexa speaker, but with a new product line this year, the flagship 4th generation Echo speaker has been given the green light.
  • Judas Cam ring.
  • Ecobee smart thermostat.
  • Amazon Echo Show 8.
  • Smart Lock WiFi Aug.
  • SimpliSafe.
  • Philips Hue White LED.
  • Mini Smart WiFi TPLink Kasa Plug.

How do you set up care hub on Alexa?

Then go to the Alexa app on your Echo speaker and do the following: Tap More in the bottom right corner. Under Show more, click Service Center. Follow the instructions and indicate that you will help. Finally, you agree to send an email to the address of the person you wish to care for.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I set up Alexa on my phone?

Switch on the device by plugging it into an outlet or surge protector. Download the Alexa app on your mobile device. Select "Devices" in the lower right corner of the screen. Click the "+" sign in the top right corner of the screen to add a device. Select Add device.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I set up my Amazon Echo?

In the Alexa app, open the left navigation bar and select Settings. Select Set up a new device. On the Echo, press and hold the action button until the light ring turns orange. Your mobile device connects to your Echo.

What do you need to know about the Alexa hub?

With the integrated Smart Home Hub, you can easily configure and manage dozens of smart devices with Zigbee. Turn on compatible lights, plugs, sensors, and locks and say "Alexa, discover my devices." The hub also works with smart ring lighting.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What can you do with a Smart Home Hub?

With a smart home hub you connect and control all your smart devices, such as thermostats, doorbells and security systems, via the hub instead of separate apps. In this guide, the This Old House Reviews team reviews some of the best smart home hubs on Amazon and explains their unique features. Here are your top picks.

alexa hub