Akamaiedge Net What Is

Akamaiedge Net What Is

what's that

It's been happening on my computer lately and there's a small inbox that says Connect Connect I don't know what it is, but I shut it down and it comes back all the time. How will you get rid of it?

I had the same problem and I found out it related to my Windows Sidebar Art Gallery gadget. I removed this gadget and now the problem is solved. I don't know if it's dangerous or not, but prevention is always better than cure!

Akamaiedge Net What Is

Akamaiedge Net What Is

This is a link to Microsoft. If you follow this information, it will be sent. Since I'm assuming you're using a Windows computer, there may be applications trying to contact Microsoft for updates or information.

Below is an example of how DNS has changed.

Follow the path of [23.79.133.167]

Zahra and everyone, thank you very much.

I had this problem for about 4 days and it scared me too. Well, I use this art gallery gadget too. I deleted. I'm ashamed because it's a shame. :(

Still, thank you so much, I'm so relieved!

Hello ,

For more information, contact Akamai Technologies (+1 617 938 3130). Name: Use this IP address (92.123.128.109).

What is the Academia Net?

I have the same problem !!! What drives me crazy? So I have to delete. Too bad, because I like it too.

Akamaiedge Net What Is

Akamaiedge Net What Is

What

It's been happening on my computer lately and there's a small inbox that says I don't know what Connect 2 is, but I shut it down and it comes back every now and then. How will you get rid of it?

I had the same problem and found out it was related to the Art Gallery gadget in the Windows sidebar. I removed this gadget and now the problem is solved. I don't know if it's dangerous or not, but prevention is always better than cure!

Akamaiedge Net What Is