Air Ratchet Just Blows Air

I have a pneumatic ratchet that makes its way out instead of turning its head. Any valuable knowledge? ۔

I am new to pneumatic tools. This is an Ingersol Rand 107 Xp pneumatic ratchet. The air only flows out of the way when the T is pressed. I'm not sure if this is turn style or if my compressor isn't producing enough CFM to run. My Impact Wrench is working fine, which makes me suspect that the problem is recurring. Any advice and knowledge of pneumatic tools is greatly appreciated. Thanks David.

Most, if not all, aerial equipment is powered by a propeller engine. Oil, as someone suggested, is not a bad place for pneumatic tools. The blades fit into the rotating block that uses them and do not retreat along the outer surface of the engine. This is really the only thing that can cause a trend.

Make sure the directional changer is off in both directions. Apply oil to pneumatic tools.

Oil is the first step, if it does not work to separate from the rear, clean the blade thoroughly, dry it, make sure to remove rust from the blade chambers and check that the blade runs freely inside and outside the rotor. Slipping Store oil in a dry place for frequent use.