After My Mom Hurt Her Ankle

My mother has an ankle injury, should I go to the doctor? 3

My mother injured her ankle on Monday. He rested all day and was in pain. The swelling lasted for a few days and he started using it. Today the swelling has increased and some part of the ankle is purple. It hurts when you press. He is resting today, but I wonder if I should ask the doctor to examine him to make sure he is not serious.

When you soldered

If it turns purple under any circumstances, it means that the area is not getting enough oxygen or blood may enter the area, or there may be a small fracture, or it There is an infection due to the wound (in your case, I assume it is cellulite)

With the information you gave me (you didn't tell me more details) I think it's cellulite.

So yes, take her to the doctor as soon as possible!

If not checked, it will get worse and TRN will become more expensive and difficult.

PS: Stop me from using your feet.

Oui, when I have my cassé la cheville, j'ai serré, c'était juste a sprain et je ne suis pas there chez le medécin pendant une semaine, ne fais pas la meme erhur que moi, VA chez le medécin parce qu ' Never know

It could be a sprain or fracture. Tell her to see a doctor or it will get worse!

Yes, and eat ice cream.