Definition of Accounts:
Details of reports or events or experiences.
Log in or get an account for the amount received.
Look or look in a certain way.
The financial records of an organization are required to record all financial transactions and are kept at its head office or branch. The purpose of these records is to allow everyone to accurately assess the organization's current financial situation. Companies present their annual accounts in two main sections: balance sheet and profit and loss account (profit and loss account). Disclosure of certain information requires the annual accounts of companies or legal entities registered by law. And it needs to be verified by an external auditor who gives an accurate picture of the company's financial business. See also account.
An agreement that gives users access to a computer, website or application by entering their personal username and password.
An agreement under which the organization maintains funds or provides goods or services on credit from the client
Records or statements of financial income and expenses that relate to a particular period or purpose.
Synonyms of Accounts
Financial statement, Ledger, Concern, Mark, Seriousness, Consider, View as, Communiqué, Adjudge, Deem, Value, Rendition, Regard as, News, Exposition, Prominence, Story, Portrayal, Recital, Importance, Think of as, Results, Interpret as, Momentousness, Count, Rate, Statement, Version, Report, Narrative, See as, Book, Judge, Sketch, Consequence, Gravity, Tale, Explanation, Weightiness, Take for, Import, Moment, Narration, Description, Financial record, Look on as, Interpretation, Substance, Interest, Note, Weight, Delineation, Bank account, Balance sheet, Hold to be, Significance, Reckon, Journal, Gauge, Think
How to use Accounts in a sentence?
- I have several different bank accounts and I wondered why I didn't have one, but I decided to have more than one.
- A detailed description of what was obtained.
- Your visit will not be considered successful.
- He doesn't care about money.
- A bank account
- The waiter creates his account.
- We've reset your password to prevent others from accessing your account.
- You need to see if there is enough money in your account to cover your expenses.
- After 1292, it was accounted for in the Westminster Treasury.
- Financial institutions offer checking and savings accounts to companies and individuals around the world and provide access to commercial and personal funds from anywhere in the world.
Meaning of Accounts & Accounts Definition