Acbsp Accreditation Good Or Bad

I am considering doing an MBA in an ACBSP approved school instead of AACSB. 3

But I wonder which employer will be first. I want to resolve the situation a little better. I am 39 years old, I am a senior executive and my employer paid for my degree. It's not their wish, I just want to improve with my current and potential future employers. Sure, it's not about wasting money, but time. Should I try to attend AACSB school if I promise to enroll? The only part I didn't enjoy was the weeding and cultivating. I have to drive 45 minutes each way, more than an hour of work, and I have to ask my employer to allow me to walk 1 hour a week before 451 hours. Am i lost here

First a short story. Many high quality schools fail to obtain AACSB approval because they focus on teaching rather than research and publications by their professors. ACBSP accreditation was created to meet the needs of these schools. Their quality is not low, they just put less emphasis on faculty positions, which, in many cases, many people consider less emphasis. Many (but not all) AACSB schools tend to develop teachers by counting their degrees, regardless of the quality of their teaching.

With your age and the support of your company, your position is stable and MBA can enhance your career and increase the value in the company. Unless you really intend to exit your business (somewhat unethical plan if your degree is paid), the most comfortable and least time consuming for you and your business. The recipient program is likely to be the best choice. Even if circumstances force you to look for another job one day, your work experience is more important to new employers than where you got your MBA from. In fact, you may find that teachers in ACBSP-approved schools pay more attention to your studies than many other teachers in AACSB-approved schools. It really depends on the school. I left a school where the quality of teaching was neglected and where only publications were considered in government and promotion decisions, and went to a school where the balance of teaching and research was perfect. I retired from this AACSB approved school, where there is not enough work for students to evaluate teacher reviews.

Pay close attention to the detailed dates in the official MBA guide provided by the school you are considering. This is a leading free public service listing almost all AACSB MBA programs and most other standard schools. The guide does not modify or modify the official data of the school administration. And if any information is missing, please do not hesitate to contact and ask Scol. You will find contact details there.

You will need GMAT to consider your application. Do your best and be happy that your employer trusts you to receive your training.

Approval

This page can help you.

D:

I am considering doing an MBA in an ACBSP approved school instead of AACSB.

But I wonder which employer will be first. I want to resolve the situation a little better. I am 39 years old, I am a senior executive and my employer paid for my degree. It's not at their behest, I'm just trying to correct my current opinion and ...

The bottom line is that there are a lot of average MBA graduates and a lot of average students today. The only way to determine the best school for a senior employer is through AACSB approval. It is true that many employers do not know this, but others do and may at some point interfere with or terminate your application for employment / promotion.

Two more things to know:

* The MBA usually does not pay until it is from the best students.

* Often other degrees are better than MBA. If you like technology, Masters in Technology Management is definitely better.

By the way, think of HeriotWatt (external) online MBA. This is a UK degree but it is recognized as one of the best online MBAs in the world.

ADDITION

Many high quality schools fail to obtain AACSB approval because they focus on teaching rather than research and publications by their professors. ACBSP accreditation was created to meet the needs of these schools. Their quality is not low, they just put less emphasis on faculty positions, which in many cases is considered less emphasis. Many (but not all) AACSB schools tend to develop teachers by counting their degrees, regardless of the quality of their teaching.

This is the selfishness of the ACBSP. The ACBSP's monthly fee is lower than all other measures. The full list of ACBS accredited schools includes non-standard schools that do not meet the minimum AACSB standards, the types of people who prefer to sponsor teachers, or official MBA guidelines (which are official or trusted). Are not leaders). . )