Abonos Claro

Abonos Claro

Who sent my voice on my card, the end of work and I still can't pay what to do?

The phone number you want to talk to has * 611, if there is a representative, if you tell them you want to call the card, they will call you for the snake line number and data. And they will offer you promotion. Going If the promotion doesn't satisfy you, let them know you definitely want to receive the card.

The only option is to call * 611 and talk to a representative.

They will pay close attention to you, but you have to be patient.

Note that by November 1, 2009, Claro will be moving to the cloud for updates and pricing, and everything for prepaid rates.

SMS card price is 0. 0.36 and calling minute is 6 1.62 and prices are applicable from January 11, 2009

They are cheap in the team because it does not increase, the total SMS message is 29 0.29 and 29 1.29 for prepaid plans and you also have leasing, messaging and internet plans so you can do it.

Hope you find a job soon, good luck!

Abonos Claro

Abonos Claro

Who will remove the expenses from the card, I am fully alive and I can't pay monthly what should I do? ۔

If the phone number you need to contact is * 611 there are representatives, if any, tell them you want to convert the phone into a card, they will call you to ask for the snake line number and data And they will give you promotions so that you can continue. If the promotion hasn't started yet, let them know you want to give them a card.

It is worth remembering that by November 1, 2009, Claro will go to the cloud with everything for increments and prices and prepaid rates.

SMS card costs $ 0.36 and calling minutes $ 1.62 and pricing is effective January 11, 2009.

They are cheap in the team because it does not increase, the total SMS message is $ 0.29 and 29 1.29 for prepaid plans and you also have calling, messaging and internet plans so if you are prepaid with the team You can be better off if you pay.

Abonos Claro

Abonos Claro

LOS NOS DE MIS DE MIS CLARO Who should pay? 3

The phone number you need to communicate with has a representative * 611, if they are present, let them know you want to give the phone card, they will call you for snake line number and data. And they will call you. Offers you a promotion, so it's impossible to go any further. If you have not yet started this weak promotion, you may want to give a card.

Keep in mind that from November 1, 2009, Claro will go to the cloud for updates and pricing and everything for prepaid rates.

The SMS card is priced at $ 0.36 and the calling minute is 6 1.62 and the prices will be applicable on January 11, 2009.

On the team they are cheap because they do not work, dirty SMS will ruin $ 0.29 and llaa $ 1.29 for prepaid plans and you also have llaas, messaging and internet plans so you can pay in advance - you have There will be a phone call. The best cell phone when you have a team.

Abonos Claro