A&d Ointment Vs Aquaphor

A&d Ointment Vs Aquaphor

Aquapr VS A + D for big tattoos ??? 3

Which is best for dealing with big tattoos ???? Is Aquapr good as a post-treatment moisturizer or can it be used for healing ????

Everyone's opinion will be very different because all tattoo artists have different care instructions.

Aside from the addition of vitamins A and D, they are essentially the same because they both contain petroleum jelly and lanolin. Many artists are also reluctant to get a tattoo because clients wear too much clothing and this can interfere with proper tattoo treatment. Also, with large tattoos, you can leave oil stains on your clothes.

That's why most artists I know prefer a light, scented lotion after the first two days of one of these ointments.

Oh! The most important thing in fixing a tattoo is to keep it clean and use a mild, fragrance-free lotion to keep it slightly hydrated, no more lotion needed, just apply a thin layer 34 times a day. Wash with clean hands. A&D ointments or petroleum based oils are not good and trap bacteria and leave them fresh in tattoos. With this airway, your tattoo will not be able to breathe and will be very wet. About Neosprorin ... bad idea. Most people have good hygiene and do not need an antibacterial ointment that contains not only bad bacteria but also naturally good bacteria that are there to fight the bad bacteria. Temporary plants. If you choose UKT, stick with that UKT and don't use UKT again the next day. Best of all and have fun with your tattoos.

I always apply A&D in a very thin layer for the first 3 days of recovery and then this unscented and unscented lotion like Lubriderm.

Ldy Bugs You should never apply triple antibiotics (such as Neusporan) to tattoos as they are designed to remove refractory material from the wound as it accelerates healing. Tattoo ink is a flame retardant material.

There is no need to use triple antibiotics if there is no tattoo infection. It can damage the image of the tattoo and create lines.

I used A + D on all my tattoos and they are really healing. The tattoo parlor I visit most of the time suddenly changed its advice from A + D to non-scented lotion for the healing process. I decided to try a lotion, but it did not hydrate my tattoo and it took a long time to heal. I'm going back to A + D and that's the only thing I'm going to use.

A&d Ointment Vs Aquaphor

A&d Ointment Vs Aquaphor

Aquapr and A&D are too much oil for me. I use Plain Curel Lotion and I have 15 tattoos that heal perfectly.

I only use carol lotion (no perfume). It is best to use several times a day. Much better than petroleum based A&D and Aquapr

Aquapr is a great moisturizer and I'm sure it will help protect the area. My tattoo artist always tells me to use Triple Anti-Inflammatory Ointment to moisturize, heal wounds and fight infections.

A&d Ointment Vs Aquaphor

A&d Ointment Vs Aquaphor

What did Tot say?

My artist says you should use A + D or Aquapr for 3 days and then go for non-scented lotion regardless of size.

Really, and it's better than Coco, hey! Make sure you rub it well to absorb it!

A&d Ointment Vs Aquaphor