A Cartomante Resumo

A Cartomante Resumo

Any AI item Machado D Summary Fortune users?

A fortune teller, written by Machado de Isis, tells the story of these three lives and the love triangle of Valela, Rita and Camilo. Valela and Camilo are childhood friends and Rita is Valela's wife. Camilo is sometimes diplomatic, and Rita admits she doesn't know how to draw. For this reason, trusting the card reader's home in Ro da Vilha Silva either returned to his romance with Camilo, knowing that he had been permanently in his second home until the day when he met Camilo. Looks like it was eaten as an anonymous letter. . I suspect, stop coming to your friend's house again and again and don't say or go further, maybe unnecessarily, even call with some temporary need that I will find you unclean or marry you And you can kill him, but I am going there. By chance he did not go down and reached his disbelief and he said that he has entered into the house of the lucky one or he who is Rita or has not discovered it. You love each other very much and are not afraid of it. Camillo stays at Vella's house, and when he pulls the door, he finds Rita dead and is obligated to her husband's hair.

An entertainment from November 1869 to expand the traditional dinner plot. In a conversation with Rita, Camilo had to stop to confirm Des Carto Mente's statements. The name of this character does not show the book, highlights, IM, write specific Machadic forms. More mysterious than an age and a false predictor. "Always or others want to hear," he said. He, Porter, is a liar. Card readers play a central role in fraud.

Camilo re Long's friend is from Vilela. The latter then married a relationship, which formed a relationship but was inwardly greedy. The main reason for hearing about Viola among the dead. Camilo, the innocent young man, tries to deny his infamy, but easily falls for the woman's joke. So far, the boy has received an anonymous letter in which it is clear that he is ready to find her lover. Wash Rita's camellia, avoid. A confident woman is troubled by the help of a lucky fortune teller who fears that her soul will no longer want her.

Or the young Camilo received a letter from his friend Valela. This trust is for where he lives. Out of fear or worse, Camilo has decided to consult a fortune teller. He cheated on me, I was just like he did with Rita and many others. Owner of the guarantor or full of love. He was unrecognizable when he entered Viola's home. Camilo, her boyfriend Rita's groove or falling body. No reaction, or dead young friend owns his own hair with a blank dot shot. Walala is already waiting to see your training.

A Cartomante Resumo

A Cartomante Resumo

Sorry, not ten, but some reading steps like this. I'm not doing anything less ... or my brain is picking up all my time ...

I, I know, I wish, found out that I have added your hair to your profile ...

The trunks have no friends

Am i your first friend ???

This account is very good and very curtain (it will not take 30 minutes). Read it and give an initial summary, which has impressive results. Ten assurances that I will not regret !!! Kind of good

A Cartomante Resumo

A Cartomante Resumo

Did anyone find the AI ​​item Machado D's A FORTUTOR's Summary? 3

QÂ ± This is it !!

A fortune teller

A fortune teller; the story of Vella, Camilo and Rita, part of a love triangle. A story begins in November 1869 with a conversation between Camilo and Rita. Camilo fortunately refused to acknowledge anyone and jokingly rejected Rita.

On this count, a trader is known as a fraud, who speaks all this, or who fulfills all. A senator character, though not revealed or named (machadico feature), because he betrays the characters, is a prominent figure.

Rita has developed a successful solution to all your serious problems and fears. Camillo at the end of the example, if you are ready to unveil your case with Rita, express your desire not to travel on the same card that gives you all your luggage in the same way in terms of time or illusion. Illusion clients including Rita. .

A woman uses catch phrases and metaphors to impress Camilo's fate, who relied on his words to get out of it and, among other things, break into Valela Rita's apartment and Childhood Friendly Clothes Of Deathly Childhood That You Already Know Mrs. and the gun waiter come up with a sentence.

VLW

A fortune teller, written by Machado de Is, tells the story of three lives and the love triangle of Vella, Rita and Camilo. Vella and Camilo are childhood friends and Rita is Vella's wife. Camilo is wise sometimes, and Rita admits she can't predict. Because of this, I am sure that the house of a fortune teller in Rava da Velha Garda is aware of her romance with Camilo, who was constantly present both at home and on the day she rested, either. To Camilo or as an anonymous letter. Catch them. I suspect, stay at your friend's house and say no or go there, maybe until it is necessary, even if you get a smack, there will meet this Arginius. And heatotite. But I am going there, coincidentally he did not go down to overcome his disbelief and saying that either it happened with Rita or I found out that you love each other and half of it is mine Have Camillo lives in Valela's house, and when he knocks on the door, he finds Rita ■■■■, and he is obligated to her husband's hair.

Traditional dinner to prolong the confusion; a tafira in November 1869. During the conversation with Rita, Camilo is at the letter table to prove his fortune teller's claims. The name of this character does not express the book, thus highlighting the specific machete form of writing. The age of the most mysterious false predictions. "Always or others want to hear," he said. He, Porter, is a blatant liar. A card reader for cheating like the main characters.

Camille Rey Lung's friend is from Valela. He later married Rita, who formed a relationship, but intimate and greedy. The main reason for hearing about Vella among the ■■■■. Camilo, the innocent young man, tries to deny his disgrace, but easily falls into the hands of the Jokes of the Woman. Then, or boy, she receives an anonymous letter in which it is clear that her lover is ready to be found. Rita's camello foam, avoid. An anxious and confident woman who is afraid of her soul helping the fortune teller no longer needs it.

Or the young Camille got a letter from his friend Viola. This trust is for him to reach where he lives. Frightened or worse, Camilo decided to consult a fortune teller. He cheated on me, I was just like he did with Rita and many others. The guarantor is the owner or is full of love. He was unrecognizable when he registered at Valila's home. The fallen corpse of Camilo, Barnickel or her boyfriend Rita. No reaction, young ■■■■ ballpoint pens are their friends on the empty range. Villa is already waiting to see the trail.

Sorry, not ten, but something to read. I don't understand less ... or my brain is spending all its time ...

I, I know, I wish, found out that I added your hair to your profile ...

Trunk has no friends yet.

Am I your first friend ???

This account is great and great (it won't take long, but 30 minutes). Read it and summarize it with its impressive output. Ten beliefs I will not regret !!! properly.

A Cartomante Resumo