5 Best Son Quotes From Mother

It is a common perception that mothers love their sons a lot, and fathers are usually associated with daughters. I know it is not the complete truth, but yes, it happens in some cases. In this current digital era, mothers are always searching for good quotes to appreciate their sons or show their love for sons.

In this thread, I am going to share one of the best mother son quotes from here and several other online resources.

Here we go:

5 Best Son Quotes from Mother

1. “I live for my sons. I would be lost without them.” - Princess Diana

2. “My greatest blessing has been the birth of my son. My next greatest blessing has been my ability to turn people into children of mine” - Maya Angelou

3. “My son is my baby, today, tomorrow, and always. You hurt him, I will hurt you. I don’t care if he’s 1 day or 50 years old, I will defend and protect him all of my life!”

4. “Be brave. Be silly. Be your own magic. Be present. Be full of surprises. Be adventurous. Be kind. Be free. Be you.”

5. “A good mother knows if her son becomes a soldier, he will be a general.”

There could be a lot more quotes that could be shared to express the love of mothers for sons, but I don’t think it is enough. So, we are also welcomed to share your favourite quotes for sons.