377 Blood Sugar

377 Blood Sugar

My blood sugar is now at 377, what can I do to lower it? ^

Avoid refined sugar and try ...

That's the decent thing to do, and it should end there. There are some things, like when you last ate. Don't eat for a while and see if that's enough. If you have recently eaten carbohydrates or sugar, your blood sugar levels will be higher. It is best to test on an empty stomach or at least 3 hours. My son is type 1 and has been told not to exercise if he is over 300 years old. Although he usually does, I'm not sure he's safe, he's 377 years old. Drink plenty of water. Take a look at how many. If you have ketones then you immediately. You should see a doctor. If you do not have them, you can buy ketones at any pharmacy or supermarket. It's not great, but it's okay for my son to eat 377 if he only eats cake or ice cream or something. I now.

This page can help you.

Come back:

My blood sugar is currently at 377, what can I do to lower it?

Diabetics often make medical plans with their doctor. It tells you what to do to stop medication when your blood sugar is high and when you get sick. Ask your doctor.

377 is currently too high, call your doctor about what you can do about it. If you are taking AI, you will get insulin whether you take it normally or not.

377 Blood Sugar

377 Blood Sugar

When you have energy, you burn some glucose. Travel the longest.

Drink as much water as you can, flush the toilet as much as you can comfortably. Removing excess glucose from the blood temporarily weakens the liver and nerves. Check your glucose levels. That would be a good thing for Pelli.

Record what you have eaten or drunk in the last 6 hours and call your doctor.

Peace, Greeting.

You should not exercise if you are over 300. You all have to sing, drink plenty of water, check your blood sugar, and if that's okay, keep drinking. Also, check for ketones when they are low and drink only water. You can go to the emergency room and have an intravenous injection, which will also lower your blood sugar.

It's too high. If you have not already done so, see your doctor and get a laboratory test. Try eating cakes, pies, sweets or lots of carbohydrates without sugar and sweets. Act, rice, bread, sauce, everything high. Limit the amount you eat. Just cutting candy will reduce the chances immediately. It can be very deep and it is not a good thing. That is why balanced tea is needed.

Drink water and be full. Give it a try and see for yourself. If not, call your doctor. It's big but not extreme. Drink 2 large glasses of water. Remember to check this. I have a 15 year old nephew who has type 1 diabetes and he did it when he was tall.

377 Blood Sugar

377 Blood Sugar

Drink plenty of water. Avoid flour (including fruits, bread, meat, rice, etc.), sugar, juices, sports drinks, milk, etc. When you dilute your blood, the amount decreases, and at the same rate you throw out or excrete sugar. You may be dehydrated or at least thirsty right now.

Caffeine and related substances (ilxanthines such as theobromine, theophylline, aminophylline) also raise your blood sugar levels and many artificial sweeteners artificially raise your blood sugar levels.

Exercise burns sugar and increases glucose cell permeability.

If you are taking blood sugar lowering drugs or insulin ... you can tell your doctor that it is not enough.

Exercise is the only thing that provides blood sugar without insulin. In general, fix it, eat several times a day, not small meals. Don't mix foods with a high glycemic index, use foods that release glucose more slowly over time.

Anyone with a blood sugar level of 377 knows what to do.

377 Blood Sugar