How to take a screenshot on a Mac is very easy. After shooting, the image file will be released immediately. The resulting image file is PNG (considered clear) but the initial image can only contain still images. If you want to shoot as a video, you can do it using QuickTime Player. As for how to do it, I’ll tell you later.
How to take a screenshot
- Command + Shift + 3 Capture the entire screen.
- Command + Shift + 4. Select to capture only the part you want.
- Command + Shift + 4 + Spacebar. Choose program capture Which will make the captured background image transparent
The finished picture will be stored on the Desktop and in the PNG file.
Take a screenshot and store it as a clip board.
- Command + Control + Shift + 3
- Command + Control + Shift + 4
- Command + Control + Shift + 4 + space bar