120 Gallon Bearded Dragon Tank

For a 120 gallon bearded dragon cage, how many horsepower? ^

I'm making a 4 foot x 2 foot x 2 foot cage for the bearded dragon that I want to put my hands on. (That's 120 gallons, right?) Now I can go to Rural King and buy a 250W incandescent lamp for $ 2, or go to Pats Mart and buy a 75 double heat lamp for ڈالر 10. what's the difference? And how much energy do I need for a heat lamp to produce a stable temperature? 100F and increase in temperature around 8085?

BTW: I intend to have UV B lamps and hat lamps, that's all I need, right?

A 250W would probably be too much. No need to buy special sunflower bulbs at the pet store. You can use any normal light bulb for any light bulb in the sun, so try the 75W and 100W boxes and see which one gives you the right temperature. To maintain this temperature you may need to use a circuit breaker bulb and another low voltage bulb, but you will only have to experiment until you can adjust your temperature. Couldn't find the right combination for

The only correct way to measure your temperature is to use a temperature thermometer or dial with direct detection on the surface of the sun. It should be around 100-110 (37.743.3C) and cold side 80 (25.527.7C).

I think 350 is 400 watts